Latest from the Blog
- 7 Skincare tips that saved my skinAs a teenager I had acne-free and smooth skin and not a single care in the world. I had no skincare regime and the only facial skincare product I owned at the time was a bottle of face wash. All […]
- Dealing with anxietyThis past year and few months have been a trying time for numerous people around the world. Whether physically, mentally, financially or emotionally, we have all been affected by this pandemic. During this time it is important to take charge […]
- Tips on balancing lifeHow I learned to balance the different aspects of my life I have been asked many times how I balance life as a wife, mother, doctor and blogger/content creator. Honestly, it wasn’t easy at first and I will be lying […]
- Life lessons learned in 2020And just like that 2020 has come to an end. It’s about that time where you think back to what valuable lessons you learned in the past year and decide on the necessary changes or resolutions for the new year. […]
- 7 Self-Care tipsTaking care of your wellbeing. I’m sure you have heard the word Self-Care thrown around so many times, but what exactly is Self-Care. It is setting aside the time to take care of your own wellbeing whether it be physically […]
- Tobago StaycationWith Covid safety measures of course. The new normal. Unfortunately, the covid pandemic has caused a lot of cancelations of trips, and ruined vacation plans for the year 2020. With the travel restrictions in place and covid still spreading throughout […]
- My personal experience with miscarriagesJourney to my Rainbow baby. Miscarriages occur more commonly than you think and 1 in 4 women will experience a miscarriage in their lifetime. However, talking about miscarriages seems to be somewhat of a taboo topic and that really should […]
- 5 Marriage Lessons5 lessons I learned in 5 years of marriage Of course I am not a relationship guru. I have only been married for 5 years and in these past 5 years I have learned a few lessons and I am […]
- Overcoming Mom GuiltThere is no such thing as a perfect mom. Every mom has repeatedly wondered if they were doing enough as a mother and meeting society’s expectations of what a good mom should be. I would be lying if I said […]
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Happy anniversary and thanks for sharing your experience.
Beautiful place, beautiful pics, beautiful trip!👌🏼
Keep the progress, stay motivated. 😊
What a lovely story! What a struggle! More reasons to appreciate and cherish your already adorable boy!🤗
Thank you for sharing your story. It brought tears to my eyes but I’m happy that you and your husband…